On March 18, the V All-Ukrainian forum on civil law
On March 18, the V All-Ukrainian forum on civil law and the “KYIV SPRING” process, organized by the Association of lawyers of Ukraine, was held. One of the general partners of this event was the Legal association “Femida”.
The mentioned forum brought together leading experts in the field of civil law and process. During the meeting, the following issues were discussed:
- Changes in registration of rights to immovable property;
- Legalization of “small businesses”: which procedure to choose?
- Foreign economic vectors of enterprise development;
- Where funds are disappeared from bank cards: recent trends in bank fraud (civilian aspect);
- Codification and non-codification: prospects, risks, consequences.