The Legal association “Femida” will be the general partner
The Legal association “Femida” will be the general partner of the V All-Ukrainian forum on PUBLIC LAW of the Association of Lawyers of Ukraine, which will take place on July 1, 2016.
The forum participants will discuss the following questions:
- Judicial reform and advocacy reform: what to expect?
- Reorganization of the executive service: new opportunities.
- The reform of advocacy: challenges and realities (Advocacy in government).
- Litigation on the provenance of transactions carried out by taxpayers.
- Tax inspections: effective court protection.
- Trends of judicial practice regarding certain categories of tax disputes. Practical recommendations for consideration of disputes of the Supreme Administrative Court of Ukraine, particularly, in tax disputes.
- Optimization of the tax burden.
- The practice of the European Court of Human Rights on tax disputes, the latest trends.
- Medicine, pharmacy, public health: current trends in the development of legislation and legal practice.
- Implementation of medical practice: regulatory aspects (new Licensing conditions, peculiarities of accreditation of health care institutions, changes in the procedure for certification of medical personnel).
- Protection of the rights of subjects of medical and pharmaceutical law by the constitutional and administrative procedure.
- Forensic and medical examination: organizational, legal and procedural issues.
- Legal regulation of the use of IT technologies in the field of medicine: current issues.